Tukwila Finance Dept.
6200 Southcenter Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-1835
Fax: 206 433-1833
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
City of Tukwila Biennial Budget
The City of Tukwila operates on a biennial budget cycle. The City’s budget acts not only as a financial document, but also as a planning and policy guide. It reflects the goals of City Council and the Mayor, as well as the city itself.
The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) has awarded the Finance Department its Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for the current City budget.
City of Tukwila Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is a major public infrastructure and planning tool for the city covering a six year period. The CIP is a statement of the City’s policies and financial abilities to manage the physical development of the community. It reflect community assets, community needs and community goals, and provides guidelines for growth and development.
The City of Tukwila combines the six-year Financial Planning Model and the Capital Improvement Program into one document. The CIP sets the general schedule within which public improvements are proposed to be undertaken. The CIP is reviewed and revised annually.
For more information on the City of Tukwila’s Capital Improvement Program, please call the Public Works Department at (206) 431-3660.
Previous Budgets and CIP Documents
- 2015-2016 Biennial Budget
- 2013-2014 Biennial Budget
- 2011-2012 Biennial Budget
- 2009-2010 Biennial Budget
- 2008 Budget
- 2007 Budget
- 2006 Budget
Capital Improvement Program
- 2015-2020 Capital Improvement Program
- 2014-2019 Capital Improvement Program
- 2013-2018 Capital Improvement Program
- 2012-2017 Capital Improvement Program
- 2011-2016 Capital Improvement Program
- 2010-2015 Capital Improvement Program
- 2009-2014 Capital Improvement Program
- 2008-2013 Capital Improvement Program