Tukwila Municipal Court
6200 Southcenter Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Court Information Line: 206 433-7188
Phone: 206 433-1840
Fax: 206 433-7160
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Probation Information and the Jail Alternative Program
Being placed on probation can be a confusing experience. The information provided here can help remove some of the mystery of the process. For any questions not answered here, please contact the probation officer assigned to the case, an attorney, or contact the court.
Jail Alternative Program
The Tukwila Municipal Court offers a Jail Alternative Program for those who qualify. There are three separate sections of this program:
- Pre-Trial Electronic Home Monitoring is for defendants whose case is in pre-trial status who have been ordered by the Judge to be monitored electronically
- Community Work is for defendants who have been given a limited amount of jail time and who would like to perform volunteer for for a non-profit agency instead
- Day Reporting is also for defendants who have been given a limited amount of jail time. Some may have chosen not to or been unable to complete volunteer hours. All participants benefit from educational videos and guest speakers.
For more information, please read the Jail Alternative Program Brochure.
- Find My Court Date
- Inmate Locater (SCORE)
- Inmate Locater (King County)
- Check Drivers License Status
- Records Request