The Tukwila Police Department is implementing a program to share crime information on the internet. The public will have better awareness of their communities and increased accessibility to police data. Several local jurisdictions are currently using CrimeReports, including our neighbors of Burien, SeaTac, Renton, and Des Moines. Visitors looking for our crime data will also see these agencies in South King County and beyond, giving a wider perspective than seeing only Tukwila data.
Tukwila Police Department Disclaimer
The Tukwila Police Department, in its efforts to provide citizens with a better picture of the community we serve, has partnered with CrimeReports.com to offer crime mapping and statistics. While we make every effort to provide timely, accurate information, the data provided to CrimeReports.com is based on the original incident reported to the Tukwila Police Department. Supplemental reports or other factors which may impact an investigation will not update on CrimeReports.com. Additionally, the information displayed on the site is susceptible to error due to collection, entry, and processing of the data. Neither the City of Tukwila nor the Tukwila Police Department guarantee (either express or implied) the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the data provided on this site. The City of Tukwila and the Tukwila Police Department shall have no liability for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of this data. In addition, the City of Tukwila and the Tukwila Police Department caution against using this data to make decisions/comparisons regarding the safety of or the amount of crime occurring in a particular area. The information is provided strictly as a courtesy to the public.
DO NOT RELY ON THIS SERVICE FOR ANY EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911.
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIS PUBLIC ENGINES SERVICE AS ANY TYPE OF MONITORING, ALARM OR SECURITY SERVICE.
- SMS Delivery: There is no direct cost to the public imposed by Public Engines or its clients to utilize the SMS (text) delivery for messages from the Public Engines Services. Standard text messaging rates may apply based on the subscriber's plan with their mobile phone carrier. As text message delivery is subject to mobile carrier network availability, such delivery is not guaranteed. You may opt out of SMS delivery at any time by changing the SMS preference on your Account.
- Informational Only: The information displayed via the Public Engines Service is provided for informational purposes only and is susceptible to errors. Neither you, nor any other person, should rely on the data provided herein for any reason. The owners and operators of this Public Engines Service as well as all directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates of Public Engines shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in this Public Engines Service or produced by any secondary dissemination of this information. The owners and operators of this Public Engines Service have not assessed any specific risk related to any information contained or made available via a Public Engines Service or the likelihood or possibility of any future crimes, conduct, or offences of any person. The information is provided strictly as a courtesy to the public.
- Law Enforcement Action: Although the Public Engines Services may include voluntary law enforcement participation, User Submissions may not be reviewed regularly (or at all) by a local law enforcement agency. Neither Public Engines nor its Participating Agencies makes any guarantee as to (or assumes any responsibility for) if, how or when any submitted information may or may not be acted upon by law enforcement.
- Limited Disclosure: Disclosure, registration and criminal laws vary from state to state. Information displayed on a Public Engines Service is, at all times, limited by the availability of information that is available and/or collected from individuals and agencies who are in compliance with individual state laws and may vary from state to state. You hereby acknowledge that you have reviewed the applicable state laws or assume full responsibility for not reviewing such state laws. No warranty, representation, or guarantee whatsoever is made or implied regarding the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or sequence of any of the information contained in other Public Engines Services.
- Mistaken Identity: Extreme care must be taken in the use of information contained in this Public Engines Service because mistaken identification may occur when relying solely upon name, birth date or age, address, or general geographic location to identify individuals.
- Improper/Illegal Use of this Public Engines Service: Certain states prohibit certain persons from using Public Engines Services. This Public Engines Service is not intended for use by anybody under the age of 13 years old or any registered sex offenders, and registered sex offenders are expressly forbidden from entering this Public Engines Service to the same extent as prohibited by state law with regard to accessing registered sex offender information of any kind. In addition, the information contained in this Public Engines Service may not be used to inflict retribution or additional punishment on any person convicted of unlawful sexual behavior or of any another offense, nor may it be used to harass, stalk, or threaten anyone and you acknowledges that all such behavior is or may be illegal and may result in criminal and/or civil penalties and that you will not engage in such behavior.
- Notice of Errors: If you believe that any information originating from Participating Agencies (e.g. crime incidents, registered sex offenders, etc.) on this Public Engines Service is in error, please be advised that we receive all of our information from state or local authorities, and you should therefore contact your local police or sheriff's department; such authorities will be able to assist you directly or refer you to another appropriate authority.
To view Crime Maps in your area, select the link below: