Location: 15460 65th Avenue South
This 6.5 acre park site was built in 1934 and is the oldest of the Tukwila parks. The site is covered with mature vegetation, which includes large firs and a variety of rhododendrons. Facilities at the site include a gazebo, a wooded area, a picnic area, a basketball court, a lighted tennis court, a paved pathway and children's playground.
GAZEBO - Maximum capacity = 35