Tukwila Fire Marshal
6300 Southcenter Blvd. Suite 209
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 971-8719
Fax: 206 575-4439
Welcome to the Tukwila Fire Marshal’s Office. To schedule a contractor inspection please call (206) 575-4407, press 2, then leave the requested information.
The Fire Marshal’s Office is located on the City Hall campus.
6300 Southcenter BLVD, Suite 209 Tukwila, WA 98188
Fire Prevention and Investigations are conducted by one Fire Marshal and assisted by 2 Deputy Fire Marshals. One Fire Marshal is on call 24 hours every day of the year to investigate fires that happen in Tukwila. During normal business hours, Fire Marshals conduct business inspections, new construction inspections, and are responsible to ensure all buildings and businesses in Tukwila are fire safe for citizens to use.
- Fire Marshal, Battalion Chief Ben Hayman
- Fire Project Coordinator/Senior Inspector, Al Metzler
- Senior Administration Support Technician, Norita Deckard
- Deputy Fire Marshal, Captain Brian Lucero
- Deputy Fire Marshal, Captain Andy Nevens
- Ordinance 2052 – Hydrants
- Ordinance 2290 – Adopt Fire Code
- Ordinance 2326 – V-A Buildings
- Ordinance 2436 – Fire Protection Systems
- Ordinance 2437 – Fire Alarm Systems
- Ordinance 2329 – Hi-Rise Buildings
- Ordinance 2330 – Mid-Rise Buildings
- Ordinance 2435 – International Fire Code