Tukwila Municipal Court
6200 Southcenter Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Court Information Line: 206 433-7188
Phone: 206 433-1840
Fax: 206 433-7160
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Relicensing Support Program
Outstanding fines or fines in collections for traffic tickets or criminal traffic cases from the City of Tukwila may make it difficult to get a driver’s license. If this is the case, participating in the Relicensing Support Program may help. The Relicensing Support Program assists people by considering a reduction in the amount owed on traffic tickets, setting up a payment plan, or finding other ways to pay tickets (such as community service). Successful completion of the program allows participants access to a driver’s licenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Matters must be within the City of Tukwila
- The court will hear cases involving outstanding fines, fines in collections, Failure to Appear for traffic or criminal traffic matters only. The court will not address issues in non-traffic cases
- Anyone who has a warrant out for their arrest – from any jurisdiction – does not qualify
Here’s how it works
- Personally appear at the Tukwila Municipal Court office counter and sign up
- The staff will determine your eligibility, assign a date, and gather all necessary documents
- Failure to appear at the court on the assigned date could terminate eligibility
- At the hearing, the court will consider financial circumstances, efforts to obtain a license, driving record, and any other relevant information in determining a plan to pay fines and release any “holds” on drivers licenses
Where Do I Go for More Information?
Contact the Court by phone or appear in person. Our address is 6200 Southcenter Blvd., Tukwila, WA 98188, or call 206 433-1840. Please have case numbers available if known.
- Find My Court Date
- Inmate Locater (SCORE)
- Inmate Locater (King County)
- Check Drivers License Status
- Records Request