Tukwila Parks & Recreationwp_posts
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
In-person group fitness classes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance. Classes are taught by well-trained, highly motivating instructors in a fun and safe environment.
- Yoga Recharge mid-day with yoga for all levels of fitness and experience. Improve mental and emotional well-being as well flexibility, strength and posture!
- Group Centergy: inspired by yoga and Pilates, yet it includes core and mobility work, transitional strength training, and more.
- Group Power: a cutting-edge strength training workout designed to get you muscle strong and movement strong. It combines traditional strength training with full-body, innovative exercises using an adjustable barbell, weight plates, body weight
- Group Ride / R30: cycling experience brought indoors that will get you heart, lung, and leg strong.
- Friday Fun Day (class format varies)