YOUTH ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES
Baat Ying Baat Faat (8 animals 8 methods) is a neo-classical style of Kung Fu that is based on various styles of northern and southern Chinese martial arts. With dedication, practice, and hard work students will learn how to express themselves, maintain health, and discover inner strength. Students should wear comfortable clothes including sweats and T-shirts. Register
- Ability Level: Beginners/Intermediate
- When: Mondays/Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (age 8-15 years)
- Where: Tukwila Community Center
- Cost: $25 per month (scholarships available for Tukwila youth)
NEW Fall Programs:
Registration required at https://tukwilawa.gov/signup.
All program are at the Tukwila Community Center.
Cultures United Futsal (FREE)
Saturdays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
November 4 – December 9 (no sessions on 11/11, 11/25)
Ages: 7 – 10 years
Futsal is a type of soccer that is played indoors on a much smaller court. The smaller field size ensures a game of Futsal is fast-paced and more intense, with more opportunity for goal scoring.
New Skyhawks Camps – Soccer and Basketball – $20 per session
New Family Martial Arts Classes
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Fitness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning