Tukwila Parks & Recreation
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
July Is National Park & Recreation Month!
Let’s celebrate all the great things Parks & Recreation do for our community of Tukwila.
Here are just a some of the benefits we can celebrate:
- Improved physical health through participating in one of our fitness programs or being active in one of our many local parks and trails.
- Stress relief and improved mental health through connection to nature.
- Access to healthy meals and nutrition services through one of our food programs.
- Protection of our most precious public resources — our land, water, trees, open spaces and wildlife – through our volunteer programs.
- Our contribution to overall urban cooling. Parks are cooler than their surrounding cities – making us more comfortable in the summer!
Let’s Get Out There!
Enter to win a picnic backpack!
- Download our Parks & Rec Bingo sheet.
- Take a picture of you doing one of the activities from the sheet.
- Post your picture on social media.
- Tag us (@Tukwila Parks on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) or use our hashtag #TuwkilaParksAndRecMonth.
- Ten lucky people win!