Tukwila Parks & Recreation
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
Parks and Recreation
Stay updated on winter weather impacts to Parks & Recreation on our Winter Weather Response page.
Tukwila Parks and Recreation has joined forces with the Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila for the 2022 Spirit of Giving Campaign. Together, we can reduce financial stress for caregivers and help create a time of ease and joy for Tukwila children with a generous donation! Learn more about how you can help!
Welcome to the City of Tukwila’s Parks and Recreation.
Our hours of operation:
Tukwila Community Center
12424 42nd Avenue South
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
All Tukwila parks are open every day from dawn to dusk.
Contact Us: call (206) 768-2822 or email ParksRec@TukwilaWA.gov
Getting to and from the Tukwila Community Center:
Did you know you can ride Via to Transit to the Tukwila Community Center?
- Via to Transit, operated by King County Metro, is public transportation that comes to you. Book rides from the Via app, available in the App Store and Google Play, or by calling 206-258-7739. Via is the same price as riding the bus: $2.75 for adults, $1.00 ORCA LIFT and Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP), and free for youth 18 and under. Pay using your ORCA card, Transit GO ticket, or using a credit/debit card in the Via app/call center. Accommodations are available for riders with disabilities and bicycles by request. Learn more at kingcounty.gov/metro/via.
- Hyde Shuttle: The Hyde Shuttle is a FREE van service for seniors and people with disabilities living in Tukwila. You can ride anywhere within the service area set up by Senior Services.
Shuttle hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Call 206-727-6262 to schedule a ride.
Tukwila is home to over 150 acres of open space including parks, multi-use trails, Foster Golf Links, and the Tukwila Community Center. The mission of the Tukwila Parks and Recreation is to enhance the quality of life for residents, businesses and visitors through a quality system of public spaces, programs and events that enhance and promote opportunities for health and fitness, personal growth, relaxation, community connection, civic engagement, and environmental stewardship.
- Program Registration Link
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Fitness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning