Gear Up - Step Out - Let's Play!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tukwila Community Center
12424 42nd Avenue South
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
All Tukwila parks are open every day from dawn to dusk.
Contact Us: call (206) 768-2822 or email ParksRec@TukwilaWA.gov
Getting to and from the Tukwila Community Center:
Did you know you can ride Metro Flex to the Tukwila Community Center?
- Metro Flex: Book a short ride on your phone and get picked up a few steps away from your front door. Rides are the same cost as a bus trip: $2.75 for adults, $1.00 with ORCA LIFT and RRFP, and free for youth. Metro Flex is available in Tukwila, Kent, Renton, Skyway, and more. Download the Metro Flex app or call 206-258-7739 to ride. Learn more at kingcounty.gov/metroflex.
- Hyde Shuttle: The Hyde Shuttle is a FREE van service for seniors and people with disabilities living in Tukwila. You can ride anywhere within the service area set up by Senior Services.
Shuttle hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Call 206-727-6262 to schedule a ride.
Tukwila is home to over 150 acres of open space including parks, multi-use trails, Foster Golf Links, and the Tukwila Community Center. The mission of the Tukwila Parks and Recreation is to enhance the quality of life for residents, businesses and visitors through a quality system of public spaces, programs and events that enhance and promote opportunities for health and fitness, personal growth, relaxation, community connection, civic engagement, and environmental stewardship.
- Program Registration Link
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Wellness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning