Tukwila Parks & Recreation
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Fax: 206 768-0524
Parks and Recreation
Please scroll down for important cancelations, closures, and opportunities.
Tukwila is home to over 150 acres of open space, twelve miles of multi-use trails, Foster Golf Links, and the Tukwila Community Center. A talented team of park and recreation professionals maintains these green spaces and organizes recreation and wellness programs, community events, and other essential services.
The mission of the Tukwila Parks and Recreation is to enhance the quality of life for residents, businesses and visitors through a quality system of public spaces, programs and events that enhance and promote opportunities for health and fitness, personal growth, relaxation, community connection, civic engagement, and environmental stewardship.
UPDATED, August 12, 2020: The health and safety of Tukwila residents, and those that work and play in Tukwila, continues to be our number one priority.
The following are OPEN:
- Foster Golf Links is OPEN daily to the public. Several health and safety measures are in place throughout the course. Guests are highly encouraged to book tee times by visiting FosterGolfLinks.com in advance.
- Parks and Trails All Tukwila parks and trails are OPEN for walking, running, biking, and nature experiences. When visiting parks and trails please leave them in better condition than you found them, wear a mask, bring and use sanitizer, and please visit responsibly by following physical distancing and public health recommendations to limit the spread of Covid-19. If you would like to support litter free parks and trails, become a volunteer and Adopt-a-Spot. For details please email TukParks@TukwilaWa.gov or visit Adopt-a-Spot.
- Recreation Programs and Camps: Click HERE for a full listing of recreation programs and virtual activities that are available this summer: fitness programs, mobile recreation, summer sports camps, and more.
The following are CANCELED or CLOSED
- Tukwila Community Center: At this time, the Tukwila Community Center is closed.
- Facility Rental reservations are not being accepted.
- Recreation Programs and Camps: Please click HERE for summer 2020 program updates and cancelations.
- Community Events have been canceled for the remainder of 2020.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram: @TukwilaParks and join a Facebook Group to connect with your TPR friends and stay motivated:
- Let’s Move, # Tukwila: Daily motivation with TPR fitness instructors, live stream fitness classes, tips, and inspiration.
- Tukwila Senior and Older Adult Fitness: Health activities online w/ friends.
- Green Tukwila: Help Tukwila’s parks stay healthy and green.
- The Arts in Tukwila: Connect with Tukwila’s up and coming art scene.
- Senior Adult Volleyball: Stay in touch w/ Tukwila’s volleyball enthusiasts.