Tukwila Municipal Court
6200 Southcenter Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Court Information Line: 206 433-7188
Phone: 206 433-1840
Fax: 206 433-7160
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To clear a warrant, one of the below steps must be completed.
- The person may turn themselves in at any police station. Do not show up at a jail directly, as an arrest must be made by a commissioned officer.
- Call the court
- Contact an attorney or bail bond company and arrange to make bail or appear in court
To report someone who may have a warrant out for their arrest, please contact the court with the following information. This can be done anonymously.
- Full name of subject (required)
- Date of birth of subject (required)
- What makes you think this person is wanted, and what they may be wanted for (optional)
- Address where subject is located (optional)
- Name/address where subject works (optional)
- Any additional information that may be helpful to detectives (optional)
- Name, address, email address, and phone number (optional)
- Find My Court Date
- Inmate Locater (SCORE)
- Inmate Locater (King County)
- Check Drivers License Status
- Records Request