Tukwila Municipal Court
15005 Tukwila International Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-1840
Fax: 206 433-7160
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Assistance with Outstanding Court Fines and Fees
If you are having difficulty paying for outstanding fines or fees, or if your case has been assigned to collections, the court may be able to assist you. The Legal Financial Obligation program assists people by considering a reduction in the amount owed by setting up a payment plan, or finding other ways to pay (such as community service).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Matters must be within the City of Tukwila
- The court will hear cases involving outstanding fines, fines in collections, Failure to Appear for traffic or criminal traffic matters only. The court will not address issues in non-traffic cases
- Anyone who has a warrant out for their arrest – from any jurisdiction – does not qualify
Here’s how it works
- Personally appear at the Tukwila Municipal Court office counter and sign up
- The staff will determine your eligibility, assign a date, and gather all necessary documents
- Failure to appear at the court on the assigned date could terminate eligibility
- At the hearing, the court will consider financial circumstances, efforts to obtain a license, driving record, and any other relevant information in determining a plan to pay fines and release any “holds” on drivers licenses
Where Do I Go for More Information?
Contact the Court by phone or appear in person. Our address is 15005 Tukwila International Blvd., Tukwila, WA 98188, or call 206 433-1840. Please have case numbers available if known.