Public Works Administration
6300 Southcenter Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-0179
Fax: 206 431-3665
The Public Works Department creates a foundation for high quality of life in Tukwila by protecting the health and safety of residents, visitors, and businesses. The Department designs and maintains the City’s essential transportation, water, sewer, and surface water infrastructure. Public Works also supports other departments through the purchase and upkeep of the City’s vehicles and facilities.
The Department is committed to providing quality services to the public by working to improve infrastructure citywide.
- Bid Results/Tabulations
- Comprehensive Sanitary Sewer Plan
- Surface Water Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Water Plan
- Current CIP projects
- Current Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- Current Water Quality Report
- Infrastructure Design and Construction Standards
- Neighborhood Projects & Expenditures 1989-Present