Welcome to the Tukwila Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if filing an online report is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Tukwila Police Department City limits
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on a state freeway
For parking complaints, please report them to us online via SeeClickFix
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions read this FAQ:
Q: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
A: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 206-241-2121.
Q: What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
A: No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Tukwila please call the police department for that city.
Q: What if this happened on a state freeway?
A: If this took place on a state freeway please call the Highway Patrol nearest you.
Q: What is a known suspect?
A: A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted,” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Tukwila Police Department Online Reporting System you can report on incidents such as:
Property damage, lost property, telephone harassment, thefts and vehicle prowls
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “Select Incident” to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Tukwila Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 206-241-2121) to file your report.