- This event has passed.
FREE COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
March 22, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Administered by Public Health-Seattle King County and their affiliates.
- Single dose and 2-dose vaccines available.
- Boosters are also available.
- Walk-ups are welcome.
- Appointments are not required, but can be scheduled at PrepMod: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/clinic/search.
- Interpreter services available.
- The vaccine is free and available regardless of insurance, citizenship or immigration status.
- Already vaccinated? Stop by for a free vaccine card sleeve.
For more information visit: https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/61d5ecc2b1d14b300014df33