- This event has passed.
FREE Dental, Vision & Medical Care
October 26, 2017 - October 29, 2017
“These four days in KeyArena were a haven of humanity and compassion at its best. The message to me was very clear, hope in a hurting world. Thank you for that hope and easing my suffering and the suffering of so many people in need.” – Clinic Patient
Seattle/King County Clinic is a volunteer-driven free clinic for people in need that occurs for four days each year in KeyArena at Seattle Center. Tickets are distributed each day on a first-come, first-served basis, for people seeking dental, vision and/or medical care. The next Clinic is October 26 – 29, 2017.
- Download the Patient Flyer: Amharic (áŠ áˆ›áˆáŠ›) | Arabic (Ø§Ù„Ø¹ÙŽØ±ÙŽØ¨ÙÙŠÙŽÙ‘Ø©) | Chinese (æ±‰è¯) | Chinese, Simplified (ç®€åŒ–å—) | English |
Farsi (ÙØ§Ø±Ø³ÛŒ) | Khmer (áž—áž¶ážŸáž¶ážáŸ’áž˜áŸ‚ážš) | Korean í•œêµì–´ | Marshallese (Ebon) | Oromo (Afaan Oromoo) |
Russian (Ñ€ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑÐ·Ñ‹Ðº) | Somali (af Soomaali) | Spanish (EspaÃ±ol) | Tigrinya (á‰µáŒáˆáŠ›) | Ukrainian (ÑƒÐºÑ€Ð°Ñ—Ð½ÑÑŒÐºÐ° Ð¼Ð¾Ð²Ð°) |
Vietnamese (Tiáº¿ng Viá»‡t)
- Download the Patient Poster: Chinese (æ±‰è¯) | English | Spanish (EspaÃ±ol) | Vietnamese (Tiáº¿ng Viá»‡t)
- Read Frequently Asked Questions
- Download a healthcare resources packet: King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties or All Other WA Counties or search through resources here
- Request your Seattle/King County Clinic patient record
For additional information, contact:
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!