- This event has passed.
Tukwila Village Farmers Market
June 24, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We offer fresh produce grown locally by refugees and immigrants, and we accept SNAP benefits and double them with SNAP Market Match. The Tukwila Village Farmers Market is hosted by Food Innovation Network.
Tukwila Village Farmers Market’s 2020 season runs from June 24 through mid-October. We’re open on Wednesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. for the general public, with an additional hour from 3 to 4 p.m. reserved for shoppers who are 60+ and others who are most vulnerable to COVID-19. The market is located at Tukwila Village Plaza (14350 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila).
** We’ll be open an extra hour, from 3 pm – 4 p.m., to serve shoppers who are: 60+ years old or have underlying health conditions such as heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, or weakened immune systems; or are pregnant. **
We follow all public health guidelines to ensure a safe market experience. During the pandemic, we are making some changes to the market:
- We ask all shoppers to wear face coverings in line with our county’s public health directive.
- Shoppers will enter and exit through separate designated areas. Please follow signs, maintain at least six feet of distance from others, and ask our staff if you have any questions.
- We’ll limit the number of shoppers inside to ensure proper social distancing. Please consider sending only one shopper to the market, and come with a list so you can get in and out quickly.
- We’ll screen shoppers, vendors, market staff and volunteers for COVID-19 by asking about symptoms, and by taking temperatures using a contact-free thermometer. We’ll direct anyone who has symptoms to COVID-19 resources, and they will not be allowed to enter the market. Please stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- We will have hand wash and sanitizing stations available at the market entrance and throughout the market, and we ask shoppers to wash or sanitize their hands frequently.
- Cooking demonstrations and hot food are not available this season.
- We’re working with farmers to set up online pre-ordering; we’ll update this page as that option becomes available.