- This event has passed.
Boards, Commissions and Committees Applications Due
February 15 @ 5:00 pm
The City of Tukwila is assisted in its operations in several areas by the volunteers who serve on our Boards, Commissions and Committees. These advisory bodies provide guidance to decision-makers and represent the diverse viewpoints of the community, bringing public participation into government. Volunteers serve a vital function by offering their time and expertise as members.
The following advisory bodies have terms ending March 31, 2024:
- Civil Service Commission – Resident Position
- Community Oriented Policing Citizens Advisory Board – Resident and Business Positions
- Equity and Social Justice Commission – Community and Education Positions
- Human Services Advisory Board – Resident and Business Positions
- Library Advisory Board – Resident Positions
- Park Commission – Community Positions
- Planning Commission – Resident and Business Positions
If you are interested in serving on one of these advisory bodies, please submit a completed Boards, Commissions and Committees Application for Appointment to the Mayor’s Office by 5:00pm on February 15, 2024.
For more information, please call 206-433-1850.