- This event has passed.
Free Recycling Event
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The City of SeaTac will be hosting a recycling event for all King County residents at Tyee High School, 4424 South 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188, on Saturday, May 7th, from 9 am to 3pm.
Materials to be collected for free are: secure document shredding, scrap metal, porcelain, motor oil, tires, anti-freeze, household goods, Styrofoam, plastic bags, batteries, CFL light Bulbs, electronics, plastic film and paint, including latex, oil based and stains/varnish.
WHAT: Spring 2022 recycling event
WHERE: Tyee High School, 4424 South 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188
WHEN: Saturday, May 7th, from 9 am to 3pm
Organizers are also requesting the following precautions be met:
- We strongly discourage you from attending if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – This includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
- Stay in your vehicle and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently when possible or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if handwashing is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a facemask
- Please be patient as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers holding on to items during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order.
- Please use the map below to help load your vehicle in the best order:
See event information here: https://www.seatacwa.gov/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/11399/16?curm=5&cury=2022