- This event has passed.
Free SeaTac Fall Recycling Event
October 22, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SeaTac Fall Recycling Event
- Date:10/22/2022 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tyee High School – 4424 South 188th St, SeaTac, Washington 98188
The City of SeaTac will be hosting a recycling event for all King County residents.
Materials to be collected for free are: secure document shredding, scrap metal, porcelain, motor oil, tires, anti-freeze, household goods, Styrofoam, plastic bags, batteries, CFL light Bulbs, electronics, plastic film and paint, including latex, oil based and stains/varnish.
Organizers are also requesting the following precautions be met:
- We strongly discourage you from attending if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – This includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
- Stay in your vehicle and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently when possible or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if handwashing is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a facemask
- Please be patient as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers holding on to items during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order.