Heal Our Habitat at Codiga Park
December 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join Earth Corps volunteers and Tukwila staff to take care of Codiga Park twice a month during the weekdays. The group focuses on creating a beautiful and thriving natural area along the river.
For your safety and comfort please bring:
- Clothing that can get dirty (because it will!)
- Clothing that will protect your legs against prickly plants (no shorts, please)
- Sturdy shoes that can handle some mud (closed toed shoes are required such as work boots, hiking boots, rubber boots, etc. NO sandals, flats, or heels)
- Rain gear and warm layers -OR- sun protection (check the weather!)
- Sack lunch and snacks (to refuel)
- Full water bottle (we will have a jug on-site for re-fills)
- Travel mug for tea/coffee
- If you have a favorite pair of gloves, feel free to bring them (otherwise we’re happy to provide a pair)
The event will happen rain or shine!