- This event has passed.
Event Series: New Voters In-Person Registration Deadline
New Voters In-Person Registration Deadline
October 31, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Register to vote
Who can register
To register to vote in Washington, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington state
- At least 18 years old by election day
- Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
Read more about who can vote in Washington.
You can register online , 24 hours a day, at the Washington Secretary of State’s website.
To register online , you will need:
- A current Washington State driver license, or
- A current Washington State ID card
If you do not have either of these, you can still register by mail or in-person.
2. By mail
Download and print a voter registration form and mail it to King County Elections. Forms are available in many languages.
You can register to vote in-person at one of our locations:
You can also register to vote at one of our community events.