- This event has passed.
Restoration at Riverton Work Party
February 9, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
GREEN TUKWILA PARTNERSHIP
A MEMBER OF THE GREEN CITIES NETWORK
GET INVOLVED TODAY!
To do this great work we need everyone’s help. Join friends, neighbors, and bring your families outside to learn about trees, shrubs, invasive plants, how to use tools, and much more. Work parties are being planned for community members and businesses to care for precious urban forests and to ensure healthy, safe, and beautiful public spaces to enjoy in the future.
Restoration at Riverton Park, second Wednesday, year-round.
- May 11, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- June 8, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- July 13, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- August 10, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
TO GET MORE INFORMATION, CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://www.tukwilawa.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/volunteering/green-tukwila-partnership/
Don’t miss out! Join our email list and learn about upcoming events.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
Duwamish Hill Perserve, third Saturday, March – May.
- March 19, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up
- April 16, Duwamish Alive event, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up
- May 21, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up