- This event has passed.
Spokes for Folks
June 4, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Spokes for Folks @ Tukwila Community Center
The 4th annual Spokes for Folks event raises money for the SHAG Community Life Foundation’s programs and celebrates our goal of health, wellness and community for all of our residents.
Spokes for Folks offers a 40 & 25 mile round trip for bicyclists, an 8 mile round trip for bicyclists, runners and walkers, and a half-mile fun loop course. Walkers, runners and riders enjoy Celebration Stations with refreshments, bathroom breaks and cheering support teams. At the finish line, all participants join a community celebration with live music, entertainers, a beer garden and great food.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR SPOKES 2016!
However, you can still attend! You can come Saturday and register on-site if you arrive at the listed check-in times and pay there. See you Saturday!
- 40 Mile Route: 7:30am check-in, 8:00am ride
- 25 Mile Route: 9:00am check-in, 9:30am ride
- 8 Mile Run/Walk: 9:30am check-in, 10am run/walk
- 8 Mile Ride: 10:00am check-in, 10:30am ride
- Half-Mile Fun Loop: 10:30am check-in, 11am ride/run/walk (where you can try out fun bikes from Outdoors for All!)
- Community Celebration: 11am performances start, 12pm: Lunch & Prize Ceremony!
The money raised goes to SHAG’s Community Life Foundation, which provides heath, transportation, and other services to lower income seniors. More information is available at: http://shag.org/s4f/