- This event has passed.
Duwamish Hill Preserve Work Party
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Green Tukwila is following Public Health Guidelines to keep volunteers and staff safe during work parties.
Work parties are limited to 20 people. If you need to cancel let us know so we can open up the opportunity. If work parties fill up we may open a second work party on the same day.
All participants must:
- Wear a mask.
- Social distance, 6 feet away from all other households.
- Please eat before attending the work party and bring your own gloves. If you do not have gloves we will provide gloves for you.
TO SIGN UP AND GET MORE INFORMATION, CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://www.tukwilawa.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/volunteering/green-tukwila-partnership/
- March 19, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up
- April 16, Duwamish Alive event, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up
- May 21, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign Up
Don’t miss out! Join our email list and learn about upcoming events.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
Restoration at Riverton Park, second Wednesday, year-round.
- April 13, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- May 11, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- June 8, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- July 13, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up
- August 10, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sign Up