Office of Human Services
6300 Southcenter Blvd. #115
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-7180
or 206 433-7181
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Office of Human Services values the tremendous efforts of non-profit agencies that support Tukwila residents. Non-profits interested in working in Tukwila are encouraged to apply for funding during the City’s biennial funding cycle. The Office participates in a shared application/proposal system called Share1. These applications are electronic, allowing for a consistent approach for non-profits across King County. The City begins its budget cycle in the spring of every even numbered year. Non-profits seeking funding should contact the Office of Human Services at that time.
New agencies that have not received City of Tukwila funding are strongly urged to meet with the Human Services Program Coordinator prior to submitting proposals, so that relationships can be built and mutual needs can be discussed. Technical assistance prior to submitting proposals is available throughout the year. Human Services wants non-profits to know the Tukwila community, understand networking opportunities, and be best equipped to write the most competitive proposal. Funding is limited, and funding is not available outside the biannual proposal process.
- Tukwila Human Services Providers
- Tukwila Community Resource Guide
- Financial Education/Resources
- Homeless Individual/Family Resources
- Tukwila Area Food Banks
- Resources for Job Seekers
- What Happens After You Contact Adult Protective Services (APS)
- A Guide to Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Start Your Recovery (Substance Abuse)
- King County Veteran Services
Housing Repair Services