Office of Human Services
6300 Southcenter Blvd. #115
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-7180
or 206 433-7181
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
About Human Services
The Office of Human Services helps connect Tukwila residents with a broad range of programs to meet a variety of social service needs. Some of these include access to food banks, healthcare assistance, counseling, housing stability supports, domestic violence services, and more, through partnerships and grants with local non-profit agencies. The City also has a housing repair program available for Tukwila homeowners who meet income guidelines.
Residents can call the office at 433-7180 or 433-7181 for assistance or to set up an in-person appointment.
Call 2-1-1 for up to date information on health and human services throughout King County.
- Tukwila Human Services Providers
- Tukwila Community Resource Guide
- Financial Education/Resources
- Homeless Individual/Family Resources
- Tukwila Area Food Banks
- Resources for Job Seekers
- What Happens After You Contact Adult Protective Services (APS)
- A Guide to Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Start Your Recovery (Substance Abuse)
- King County Veteran Services
Housing Repair Services