Office of Human Services
6300 Southcenter Blvd. #115
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206 433-7180
or 206 433-7181
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The challenges local residents face are not unique to Tukwila, but common to big and small cities alike. No one city can address the issues of homelessness, hunger, affordable housing, and economic security. Tukwila human service staff work on many of these issues regionally, consulting with other cities, King County, and many non-profits. Examples of regional work include work around siting critical human service facilities, strategies to prevent and end domestic violence, community outreach, and engagement and housing conditions. Human Services also works with aging and disabled services, regional transportation providers, capacity-building organizations, and philanthropic institutions. Sub-regional work with other South King County cities aims to raise a collective voice to address the unique strengths and challenges in meeting the needs of the Puget Sound’s diverse populations. Resolution of many problems lies in addressing the systemic challenges that many prevent residents from being as successful as they can be.
Call 2-1-1 for up to date information on health and human services throughout King County.
- Tukwila Human Services Providers
- Tukwila Community Resource Guide
- Financial Education/Resources
- Homeless Individual/Family Resources
- Tukwila Area Food Banks
- Resources for Job Seekers
- What Happens After You Contact Adult Protective Services (APS)
- A Guide to Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Start Your Recovery (Substance Abuse)
- King County Veteran Services
Housing Repair Services