- This event has passed.
Free Technical Assistance Open House for Businesses
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Washington Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce has partnered to bring you a Monthly dedicated Technical Assistance Open House event. Want to start a business? Want to grow your business? Need consultation? Look no further than this one-stop-shop for all of your Business Development needs. With diverse partners of leading industry experts and resources, we are here to help you tackle any challenge to make your business thrive!
This is a drop-in event from 10am to 2pm. Registration is encouraged.
Click here for more information and to register:
- Rich Shockley from SBDC!
- Lorraine Chachere from Burien’s Economic Development Team!
- Walter Acuna from Chase Bank offering financial consultation to access to capital!
- Eden Chase from Chase Mobile Notary offering Notary Services and Finger Printing!
- Dwayne Fricke from All Seattle Web Design offering website and marketing consultations!
- Leoh Zermeno from Labor and Industries!
- And your Seattle Southside Chamber team, Annie McGrath, Sammie Le and Morgan Young!
About the SBDC: is a network of more than 30 expert business advisors working in communities across the state to help entrepreneurs or small business owners start, grow or buy/sell a business.
SBDC advisors provide one-on-one, confidential, no-cost advising on all phases of small business development and are often co-located with economic development specialists in community colleges, economic development agencies or government agencies. Other services of the Washington SBDC include no-cost or low-cost workshops on a variety of business topics and customized market research services.
The Washington SBDC, a member of the national America’s SBDC program, is governed by a cooperative agreement between Washington State University, which is the statewide host of the program, and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).