FREE Seattle-King County Vision Clinic
October 20 - October 23
Seattle/King County Clinic is a volunteer-driven, free health clinic that occurs for four days each year at Seattle Center. The Clinic welcomes anyone in the region who struggles to access and/or afford healthcare.
AVISION: Vision screening, complete eye exams, reading and prescription eyeglasses. Bring a current eyeglass prescription (no older than one year) to skip the eye exam and just get eyeglasses.
RESOURCES: Social work, help with health insurance, and more
** Patients do not need ID or proof of immigration status.
** Patients do no need to be residents of Seattle or King County.
** FREE parking Mercer St. Garage – (650 3rd Ave N)
About the 2022 Vision Clinic
- Download an informational flyer (languages without links are coming soon): Amharic ( አማርኛ) | Arabic (عربى) | Chinese (中文) | Chinese (傳統的) | English | Korean (한국어) | Russian (русский) | Somali (Af-Soomaali) | Spanish (Español) | Ukrainian (Українська) | Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- This is a vision clinic (eye exams and prescription eyeglasses) ONLY – no medical or dental services are provided
- Tickets are distributed each day beginning at 6 AM on a first-come, first-served basis (one ticket per person)
- DO NOT attend if you are feeling sick
- Masks are required
- All are welcome regardless of income, insurance, housing or immigration status
- Patients will not be asked for ID or documentation of any type
- Patients DO NOT need to reside in King County or Washington to receive services
- Interpreters are available
- Patients should come prepared for a long day with food, comfortable clothing and any daily medications
- Read other frequently asked questions
SEE FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://seattlecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2022-SKCC-Patient-Flyer_English-6.17.22.pdf
- Download a list of free and affordable healthcare resources near you: King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties or All Other WA Counties or search through resources here
- Click here for information to help you understand fees at community health centers (CHC)
- Request your Seattle/King County Clinic patient record
For More Information