Spirit of Giving Campaign – Donate thru Dec 1
October 20 - December 1
Tukwila Parks and Recreation has joined forces with the Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila for the 2023 Spirit of Giving Campaign. Together, we can reduce financial stress for caregivers and help create a time of ease and joy for Tukwila children.
Thank you community members!
- This is your chance to help Tukwila families in need as we enter the winter season.
- This program relies on gifts and cash for care packages. Last year we helped 250 children and their families. This year we expect to serve double the number of the children. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
- Special toys, cozy items, hygiene essentials, and grocery gift cards to ensure a healthy, happy winter.
This year let’s help even more children! Together, WE can support this important giving program.
Please make all donations on or before December 1.
Thank you for your generosity!
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN HELP TUKWILA CHILDREN:
Host a personalized event.
- Cozy Item Drive (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Board Game Drive
- Gift Card Drive
- Toy Drive
Donate new, unwrapped items at the Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Avenue South.
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Cozy Items (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Hygiene Items
- Toys and Board Games
- Gift Cards for Teens
Monetary donations can be made through the Rotary Club of SeaTac–Tukwila. Your cash donations allow us to customize family care packages.
Choose from two options – Venmo or Check.
Make payable to Southcenter Rotary Foundation
AND SEND TO:
Southcenter Rotary Foundation
c/o Spirit of Giving
PO BOX 88744
Tukwila, WA 98138-2744
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call 206-767-2342 or email Giving@TukwilaWA.gov