Starting in 2023, City Hall and the 6300 Building are now open in-person to the public on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All City services continue to remain accessible virtually and by phone during normal business hours Monday through Friday. As a reminder, the Police Department and Municipal Court have moved from the City Hall campus to the new Tukwila Justice Center at 15005 Tukwila International Boulevard.
The following are the current hours for City facilities in 2023:
- City Hall (City Clerk & Finance, City Hall Municipal Offices) – Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Permit Center (DCD and Public Works – 6300 Building, Suite 100) – Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Human Services – (6300 Building, Suite 115) – Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tukwila Community Center – Mondays through Thursdays 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Fridays 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Municipal Court – Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Police Department – 24 hours a day, every day – use Justice Center south entrance