Tukwila Parks and Recreation has joined forces with the Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila for the 2022 Spirit of Giving Campaign. Together, we can reduce financial stress for caregivers and help create a time of ease and joy for Tukwila children.
- This is your chance to help Tukwila families in need as we enter the winter season.
- This program relies on $40,000 (in gifts and cash for care packages) to help 175 families and 350 kids in Tukwila this December.
- Special toys, cozy items, hygiene essentials, and gift cards to ensure a healthy, happy winter.
Last year this program helped over 300 children. This year let’s help even more children! Together, WE can support this important giving program. This is how you can help Tukwila children:
- Cozy Item Drive (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Board Game Drive
- Gift Card Drive
- Toy Drive
Donate new, unwrapped items at the Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Avenue South.
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Cozy Items (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Hygiene Items
- Toys and Board Games
- Gift Cards for Teens
Monetary donations can be made through the Rotary Club of SeaTac–Tukwila and allow us to customize family care packages.
Make payable to Southcenter Rotary Foundation
Send to: PO BOX 88744 ▪ Tukwila, WA 98138-2744
Please make all donations on or before December 2. Thank you for your generosity!
For More Information:
Thank you to our generous partner in the 2022 Spirit of Giving, Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila