The 42nd Avenue South Project will be under construction later this year. Please plan to attend our Open House to learn more about what’s coming to your neighborhood.
Phase III of the road widening project will take place between Southcenter Boulevard and South 160th Street, and is scheduled to begin in 2016. The project includes:
- 12â€foot wide lanes for vehicles and a 4â€foot uphill bike lane for bicycles
- Sidewalks on both sides of the road
- Curbs and gutters
- Undergrounding of overhead power and communications
- New brighter LED street lighting
- Replacement of the Gilliam Creek culvert
- Stormwater detention pond
Dropâ€in anytime during the Open House and City staff will show you the project design and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 – 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
City Hall, Council Chambers, 6200 Southcenter Boulevard, Tukwila
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, including requests for interpreter assistance please contact:
Cyndy Knighton, Senior Program Manager (206) 431â€2450