The Technology Services Director is responsible for:
- Managing Technology Services (TS) for the city and the management and marketing of technology program services.
- Maintaining and upgrading technology, including; network, computer infrastructure and communications services and technologies supporting the City’s mission-critical applications.
- For executive, tactical and strategic planning concerning infrastructure needs, development/deployment strategies, resource allocations, and effective program/project management/scheduling for all city-wide information technology and communications services and systems, including the life-critical operations of police technology and technical services.
- Prioritize and coordinate the ongoing reliability, stability, and scalability of the technology and communications infrastructure.
- Interacts with other City department directors/managers/personnel and technology-related committees and outside agencies including vendors, service providers, and citizens.
For more information on this position please see our Recruitment Brochure.
This position closes on Wednesday, March 30, 2016. Interested candidates shall apply online at GovernmentJobs.com/careers/TukwilaWA