Tukwila Parks & Recreation
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
Tukwila Community Center
Location: 12424 42nd Avenue South
The Tukwila Community Center boasts beautiful meeting rooms, classrooms, banquet facilities, and a commercial kitchen, which are available for rental. The center is in a peaceful setting along the Duwamish River. It hosts several activities and resources for seniors, adults, teens, and young children. This includes fitness, recreation and wellness programs, as well as a preschool.
Getting to and from the Tukwila Community Center:
- Metro Flex: Book a short ride on your phone and get picked up a few steps away from your front door. Rides are the same cost as a bus trip: $2.75 for adults, $1.00 with ORCA LIFT and RRFP, and free for youth. Metro Flex is available in Tukwila, Kent, Renton, Skyway, and more. Download the Metro Flex app or call 206-258-7739 to ride. Learn more at kingcounty.gov/metroflex.
- Hyde Shuttle: The Hyde Shuttle is a FREE van service for seniors and people with disabilities living in Tukwila. You can ride anywhere within the service area set up by Senior Services.
Shuttle hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Call 206-727-6262 to schedule a ride.
Outside: picnic shelter, picnic tables, grill, playground, basketball hoops, walking path, softball field, T-ball field, soccer field, open field, restroom, skate park, and spray park
Inside: gym, fitness center, locker rooms, and showers
- Athletic Field (Softball/Soccer)
- Picnic Shelter (maximum capacity: 50)
- Indoor Facilities (Banquet Hall, Social Hall, Gymnasium for non-athletic use, Conference and Classrooms)
Availability is subject to review and scheduling by the Tukwila Community Center Rental Office.
Take virtual tours of our rooms: Map of Community Center and Room Options
Information and Questions: Call 206-767-2322 or email Rentals@TukwilaWA.gov
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Wellness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning