Tukwila Parks & Recreationwp_posts
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
Pickleball for Beginners, Advanced Beginners and Intermediate Players
Beginner and Intermediate Pickleball Clinics
Clinics and Tournaments will continue this Winter! – Click below for more info on specific clinics or email Sports@TukwilaWA.gov.
- Register Here for Upcoming Clinics Leagues and Tourneys
- New Friday AM League beginning in January – More info coming soon – Reg. will open 12/11.
- Look for the I LOVE PB Tourney, St. Paddles Day Tourney, and Spring Fling Tourney info soon!
Open Play Pickleball
Players can drop in (Tues/Thurs) or reserve their spots (M/Sat) to play pickleball, make new friends, and have fun.
- Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – $5 Drop in or included in Memberships -Just Show UP!
- Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – $5 Drop in or included in Memberships – Just Show UP! –
- Women’s Play is back – Thursdays, 1:15 – 3:15pm – QUEENS OF THE COURT (Women’s Play) $5 Drop in or included in Memberships – Just Show UP!
- Saturday play is taking a break for the late Fall due to Youth Athletic Programs, stay tuned for Pop Ups if space and time allow!
- Tuesday evenings 6:45 – 8:45PM – Reservations Required.
Private Court Reservations
$20 for 2-hour rental – up to 6 people per court! (Some rentals are for 1 Hour 45 min.)
- Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays (Day Time) – Days and Times vary depending on facility availability –
- Register/Reserve Here –
Interested in using our Modified Racquetball Court Space to Practice or Drill? Contact Sports@TukwilaWA.gov for availability Space can accommodate 1 – 4 players.
$10 per hour – comes with net, balls and paddles if needed. Practice with yourself or a small group!
NEW TEEN Pickleball Group Starting Soon – Email Sports@TukwilaWA.gov to be added to our interest list. If you are available to assist with this group
please let us know!
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Wellness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning