Tukwila Parks & Recreation
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
Location: 16200 42nd Avenue South
Crestview Park is one of Tukwila’s most active dog parks – providing is a large dog play area and a small dog play area. Both are complete with agility activities, water, and large spaces to run.
The park also has a bicycle safety course for young children to learn the rules of the road in safe place.
Amenities: small and large dog play areas, walking path, play field, labyrinth, playground, nature path, and shelter available for rent
- Picnic Shelter (maximum capacity: 50)
Availability is subject to review and scheduling by the Tukwila Community Center Rental Office.
- Picnic Shelter and Athletic Field Rental Inquiry Form
Information and Questions: Call 206-767-2322 or email Rentals@TukwilaWA.gov
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Fitness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning