Tukwila Parks & Recreationwp_posts
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
Seniors Wellness Programs
Healthy Feet Foot Care
Nurse Mary-Lou Payne accepts appointments the third Thursday of each month between 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Reserve an appointment by calling 206-768-2822.
- Bring a towel and plan to wear a facemask and show proof of vaccination when entering the Tukwila Community Center.
- The fee is $25 by cash or check, paid directly to Mary-Lou.
Duwamish Curve Café
When: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Tuesdays
Healthy lunches available for curbside pick-up or join us in person each Tuesday. Please call one week in advance to reserve: 206-768-2822 and press 0. $3 donation suggested for those 60+, $6 donation for those 59 and under is required. Masks and proof of vaccination are required for all of our indoor programs.
Meals on Wheels
Are you or someone you know homebound or having difficulty getting meals? We are part of the Meals on Wheels network and deliver meals each week to those that are homebound. Orders are taken on Mondays and delivered Thursdays.
Call 206-448-5767 or visit www.seniorservices.org/foodassistance/mealsonwheels
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Fitness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning