Community Partners & Resources
- Government Alliance on Race & Equity (GARE)
- Seattle.gov Race and Social Justice Initiative
- King County Equity and Social Justice
- Health Equity: Governor’s Interagency Council on Health Disparities
- Policy Link
- National Equity Atlas
- MRSC Local Government Success: Advancing Racial Equity at the Local Government Level
- ICMA: Equity and Inclusion
- King County Equity and Social Justice Department
- Association of Washington Cities (AWC) – Resources relating to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
The City of Tukwila is a member of Governing for Racial Equity & Inclusion (GREI), a regional partnership of government jurisdictions working to achieve racial equity.
The GREI Network brings together public sector employees:
- End institutional and structural racism.
- Strengthen our regional alliance.
- Increase public will to achieve racial equity.