Tukwila Parks & Recreationwp_posts
12424 42nd Avenue South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206 768-2822
Email Parks & Recreation
After School Activities Program
Experienced staff keep kids active with fun games, creative art projects, homework support, and friendship building.
Program is open to students in Kindergarten-5th grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Program Fee (New)- $50/month for each child enrolled. An automatic payment plan will be required at the time of registration.
- For information on scholarship availability or to submit, please contact Darren Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will begin on August 1st at 6:30 a.m. for families that qualify for the resident rate. All other registrations will be open on August 8th.
- Registration will be online or in person. Forms will be emailed to families after they are registered.
This program will be available Monday-Friday from the end of school day until 6:00 p.m. and follows the Tukwila School District Calendar.
- First day of program will be September 5th.
- There will be no program if there is no school for the Tukwila School District.
- Early start time will occur for Tukwila School District early release days only.
Transportation to the program provided by the Tukwila School District and Impact Public Schools for their students only. No transportation available from any other school.
Transportation will NOT be available to take students home after program.
Authorized adults must arrive no later that 6:00 p.m. to pick up students.
- Recreation Guide
- Parks & Trails
- Seniors: Fitness, Recreation and Wellness
- Adult Fitness Programs
- Teens: Fitness and Recreation
- Young Children: Preschool, After School, Enrichment Classes, Sports, and Summer Camps
- Facility Rentals
- Foster Golf Links
- Public Art Program
- Projects and Planning